BISSELL 8531 Review – CleanView Complete Pet Rewind Bagless Upright Vacuum
Posted on November 6, 2013
The BISSELL 8531 Vacuum Eliminate hidden, deep down dirt that other vacuums leave behind using the bissell deluxe pet vacuum. The premium pet attachments offer quick and much more powerfull cleaning for all those annoying pet messes. Bottom simple empty dirt tank along with a washable foam filter make upkeep easy. Attributes: on/off switch, simple cord rewind, washable filter, 15″ cleaning foot, method verify indicator, multi-cyclonic method for long-lasting, potent suction and pet particular cleaning tools.
BISSELL 8531 Product Description:
- Capture Deep Down Pet Hair with Potent 12 amp Multi-Cyclonic Suction System
- Onboard Tools consist of: Specialized TurboEraser pet hair tool, Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush, Extension wand & odor-absorbing carbon filter
- Multi Surface Cleaning with the foot activated brush on/off control. Scatter-Free Suction on hard floors.
- BISSELL OnePass Technology provides potent suction and an innovative brush design that clean on the initial pass.
- Automatic cord rewind quickly retracts the 27? cord with the push of a button.
- Light, easy to move around
- Hand attachment designed for fur removal works amazing well. Ingeniously designed gadget really effective at removing fur off cloth. Might be worth looking for this attachment on other Bissells if you don’t like the rest of this model
- Retractable electric cord is a good idea, long overdue
- Bagless vacuums are probably best for pet owners, a conclusion you come to quickly once you see how much fur gets sucked up in the see-through canister. You realize that bagged vacuums probably need to have the bags changed far more often that you thought
- You have to make sure the carpet height adjustment is up high enough or the front end digs into the carpet. One feature with pet vacuums is they use of felt-like strips that grab fur. The front of the suction nose has such a strip and if the height adjustment is down too far, the felt strips grab the carpet and makes it really hard to push forward
On one hand, it’s light, but on the other hand, you have to wonder if it was because they cut corners. Durability is yet to be seen
- Like all bagless vacuums, cleaning the debris bin is a very messy proposition. Be prepared to do some dirty work if you go bagless. You have to be very careful emptying and cleaning it or you may end up with a whole new mess
The attachment tube is so tightly wound, it doesn’t stretch much, easily pulling the vacuum over
Either I’m missing something or they only consist of only one extension tube for the attachment hose. One tube is only a couple of feet long. There is a crevice device you can attach, but you don’t always use that. Am I missing something?
BISSELL 8531 Vacuum Cleaner Review:This vacuum produced me really feel gross – When getting two dogs and two children, a great vacuum goes with out saying. The issue is I believed I HAD a great vacuum till I opened this 1 up, utilized it to get a couple of minutes and realized just just how much my “good” vacuum wasn’t choosing up. Needless to say, I was amazed in the suction energy of this vacuum following the very first use and each consecutive use thereafter. I’m extremely pleased with just how much much better my carpet appears and smells following a couple of utilizes.BISSELL 8531 Vacuum Cleaner is a superb item, does precisely what it says it’ll do and I’d extremely suggest BISSELL 8531.
Incoming search terms:
- Bissell cleanview multi surface pet vacuum
- wmaid com explore 8531 info
- BISSELL CleanView® Multi-Surface Pet Vacuum
- Bissell cleanview pet multi cyclonic filters
- bissell cleanview pet is so hard to push forward
- bissell rewind cleanview pet upright bagless multicyclonic
- bissell cleanview multi cyclonic 8531-c
- bissell cleanview deluxe8531 pet vacum